Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Every rose has it's thorns

Currently listening to Every Rose has it's thorns, the original hair metal ballad. Look, Poison sucks, but every crappy band/singer/artist usually has one great song in them. Don't believe me, how about this: Ice Ice Baby.

15 years later every one in my age group can recite you all the lyrics to that one. Also, someone please tell Kelly Clarkson that "My Life Would Suck Without You," is the worst song title since "Honky Tonk Badondakadonk."

And no, I have no Idea how to spell Badonkadonk. In the comment section below tell me of your most horrific band who gave you one great song.

That or your best concert experience. Mine was B.B. King in Washington D.C. He sat down the whole time and still sang and played better than everyone in today's top 100.

No comments: