Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Twitterific

Yeah, so after a gentle nudge from my boss I am now twittering. It occurs to me that I have a weird job. Anywho, the twitter widget is at the bottom right of the page and you can follow me, if you know what that is and how to do it.

My first twitters follow


# Looking for pirates. It's a long story. I'll give you the link tomorrow.about 1 hour ago from web

# now I'm looking for firefox twitter aps. about 2 hours ago from web

# I watched Terminator last night. Clearly, twitter is the beginning of Sky Net. Eventually the machines grow tired of 140 characters and kill about 2 hours ago from web

# And I was the remote control in my house. Son, go change the channel. My Pa would say. Course, there was only three channels.about 2 hours ago from web

# I'm just saying I can remember when no one had cell phones because they were big and bulky and expensive.about 2 hours ago from web

# The question at the top says what are you doing? The answer, learning how to work twitter. God, I feel old.about 2 hours ago from web

No comments: