Tuesday, February 3, 2009

G.I. Joe continued

DAVID
Really? Really?

I saw the commercial and there was nothing cool about it. It looked like the X-men, only without super powers - and thus, not as cool.

When they shoot lasers, do you think they're going to kill people, or are they going to all just lie down unconscious?

BRADY
Snake Eyes Storm Shadow fight is all I require and the Baroness looks cool. PLUS SHUT UP I'm trying to sell some old comics. I'll be sure and sell them before the movie comes out and bombs.

Although I will agree that Stephen Sommers sucks and this could be as bad as Van Helsing but I am hopeful.

also, to be true to the spirit of GI JOE they would all have to lie down and be unconscious. STILL, this has got to be better than that crummy crummy transformers movie.

DAVID
Yeah, but why is Snake Eyes even hanging out with the GI Joe crew. He's all power walking with the whole gang down a street? I don't think so.

I didn't see the Baroness, but that's because I was occupied already. I'll check out the trailer again.

And ugh, Transformers - I saw the Transformers 2 trailer, and double ugh.

BRADY
OK yeah, I'm with you there. Ninjas should be sneaky not all out in the open. But he's a super ninja. He can be invisible even when people are looking at him.

DAVID
He's so invisible that he's visible.

No comments: