Monday, January 12, 2009

I collect spores, molds and fungus

Yeah, yeah, yeah shut up. I've been sick. Being sick makes me depressed. Being depressed makes it hard to write anything not required by my Journalism Overlords. We have a keymaster and a gatekeeper at work too.

Anyway, Ghostbusters seems to be making the rounds so I thought i would talk about it.

At work lately, there seems to be a lot of people screaming, "Don't cross the streams."

and
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

and

She's not my girlfriend. I find her interesting because she's a client and because she sleeps above her covers... *four feet* above her covers.

That last one is just me but you get the idea.

I keep seeing GB references online too. Weird. You'd think there was a DVD out recently.




OK, This flick is a classic and was made back when Bill Murray was funny. Believe it or not once upon a time Bill Murray was not the sad guy in every flick. Instead, he was witty. Lots of movie comedians think they're witty. They are not, they are talky. You know who you are. Talk less and be funny more.

Alright, that's it. Take me now sub creature.
USELESS IMDB trivia take it away.

Huey Lewis and the News turned down an offer to write and record a theme song for Ghostbusters. They later sued Ray Parker Jr. for plagiarism, citing the similarities between his theme song and their earlier hit "I Want a New Drug.

No comments: