Saturday, January 24, 2009

I had a dream

I don't dream much or I don't remember much of them but this one stuck with me so I thought I would share.

I was dead and I was on the island from Lost. I don't exactly remember what was going on but yeah it was important and I was dead and I was on Lost island.

Then I was with one of my oldest friends in a limo because he had won $90 million in the Lottery. I was asking him for $5,000 to help me start a comic book company. But he wouldn't give it to me.

Later, another friend told me, "Of course he wouldn't give you $5,000 you were dead."

Then I woke up and said to myself, Self, that is the last time I eat a big sandwich from Firehouse, watch the season premiere of Lost and then go to bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude, I dream ALL the time, but mostly when I'm asleep. My REM stage is all effed up too, 'cause I start to dream immediately upon falling to sleep, then wake up over and over throughout the night. It's more uncommon for me NOT to recall my dreams. That being said, that's one messed up dream.
Nuff said.