Monday, January 5, 2009

Lost comes back

Lost O Rama

Lost comes back this month. I'm not sure I care about any of the characters except for Desmond and Penny. I think they killed all the wrong people.
Eko and Charlie? FAIL.
Plus I'm just tired of the questions with no answers. Everyone is glowingly cryptic all the time. Just say what you mean. You know.
The show has it's moments though, starting with the first Locke episode. Too bad they turned Locke into complete moron. Each season he does something to earn the Homer Simpson award.
Jack isn't much better. Look at me I have daddy issues and I drive the women away. But you know at least this show tries. Which is more than can be said of 90 percent of the other junk out there.
So yes, even though I whine, I'll watch every episode this season. Just like you.

I leave you with the best moment of the show ever. Too bad it wasn't on the show.


No comments: