Monday, January 5, 2009

It gives me a chuckle

Breaking Bad - The Complete First Season

I'm watching Breaking Bad right now. The wife is laughing at me. What is it with you and drug shows?

Well she's got a point. I mean I watch Weeds, Dexter, The Shield and The Sopranos, and well anything else where the main character does VERY BAD THINGS. Drug shows. Who knew that American television would see a rush to these kinds of entertainments. I think it says something about this decade that our heroes are all criminals.

This is the dark time. Which makes me wonder what Hollywood will cook up in the Obama era.

Anywho, Breaking Bad is fairly good. Although they jump around in time for no apparent reason. Everybody wants to be Tarantino. You know, I want to be Tarantino. But sometimes the most Tarantino thing you can do is tell your story. 
 



No comments: