Monday, December 8, 2008

Free Comics

Real live honest comic reviews start tomorrow. But till then, can I interest you in some Free Comics.

Steven Grant has two, one is great the other is just good. At least that's my judgment so far. You get a page of both every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Hollywood by the way is making a movie out of the good one. Which sounds just like them, go after the good and ignore the great.

Warren Ellis gives you Freakangels every Friday. I don't know how long he plans this, A long time I suppose from the interviews he has given. It'll take years just to get a good feel for the ginormous cast.

Gone With the Blastwave
reminds me of something the head of the studio said to Francis Ford Coppola after the first Godfather. "You've got the recipe for Coca-Cola and you don't want to make more."

No comments: