Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Quotes

I got yelled at for posting all of the quotes from my colleagues that are gathered throughout the year. So, I deleted that post and decided on a different path. Here are the quotes from me and Tony in the newsroom from the past several years. The quotes are added by consensus so just know that Tony and I usually had no say in whether or not they were added.

"You know, every time an artist finishes a drawing, an angel gets its wings." - Brady Calhoun...Dec. 11, 2006

"I'd bid a dollar for a red crowbar." - Brady Calhoun...Jan. 22, 2007

"You can't even vote. Why the hell am I talking to you?" Brady Calhoun to Kim ... July 25, 2008

"Because they know Will will fold like a house of cards." Brady Calhoun… July 30, 2008

"They'll disappear your ass in China." Brady Calhoun... August 7, 2008

"I sensed a medium disturbance [referring to Tropical Storm Fay, which did absolutely no damage in Bay County]." Brady Calhoun… August 27, 2008

"This town isn't voting for Barack Obama. He could've chosen Jesus wrapped in Ghandi." Brady Calhoun, talking about Obama's choice of VP, August 27, 2008

"The stripper's mail is in the street." Brady Calhoun… October 1, 2008

"Why is it news when somebody wraps around a pole at the Golden Nugget." Tony, October 1, 2008

"I'd shoot you for a five dollar dinner Kim." Brady Calhoun… October 10, 2008

"Sometimes I should shut up." Brady Calhoun… October 17, 2008

Zombie sex is pretty high up on the list." Brady Calhoun… October 23, 2008

"I have papers from the Challenger disaster and they're falling apart." Tony, November 6, 2008

"You people are sick and twisted and I'm glad I know you." Tony, November 6, 2008

"You've got reflexes like a man who's only had one heart attack." Brady Calhoun… November 6, 2008

"I go where the joke is. I'll even make fun of crackers." Tony, November 19, 2008

"I wouldn't lie to you about an orgy. I'm not Bill Clinton, I don't lie about sex." Brady Calhoun… November 21, 2008

"I'm all about that Catholocism stuff. I like the costumes." Tony, November 11, 2008

"I speak Cracker." Tony, November 26, 2008

You can read more of Tony's ramblings here

No comments: