Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Internet and you

Each Saturday we compile the best of the internet. Fear not the list, fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

Clint Eastwood plays a racist. Everybody loves it.

No Steve Jobs at MacWorld? That is unpossible.

Advice for unemployed journalists. I'm not unemployed yet but ...

Cheap gifts for this Christmas. I still want Vader toast.

This guy wins for most posts in a single day by a single blogger.

Apparently, I need stratergy.

Your friends at Fox News can barely contain themselves.

Michael Moore says Washington sold out the working class to the rich by not bailing out Detroit. Ummm, isn't that what democracy is all about?

And The Most Important Thing on the Internets this week: Media Matters chronicles the worst people in the world this year. Michael Savage makes the list four times. I am shocked. Shocked I tell you.

No comments: